in

Woman electrocuted after high tension wires fell on her shop

Woman electrocuted after high tension wires fell on her shop 1

 
23 year old Blessing
Eyo Okon (pictured above) was electrocuted on Friday afternoon May 25th at Mount
Zion Rd, Calabar, after a PHCN cable cut and fell at the corridor of her hair
dressing salon.

The wires above
Blessing’s shop fell as a result of heavy rain; unfortunately her floor was wet
and she was bare feet. Not only did the electric shock kill Blessing, the sad
incident also set her shop on fire, destroying the property. Blessing’s body has
been deposited at the Calabar General Hospital Mortuary. RIP lady. So
unfortunate and sad! May her soul RIP.

READ  Happy Married Life To Tracy Daniels (Golden Girls), She Wedded Her Millionaiare Indian Lover.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

NEW Prank: Trayvoning? WTH? 33

NEW Prank: Trayvoning? WTH?

Women now lead Mexico’s drug cartels 34

Women now lead Mexico’s drug cartels