Videos

Personally Appoint Me To Enter Sambisa Forest And Destroy Boko Haram – Reps Member, Kazaura Tells Buhari

Personally Appoint Me To Enter Sambisa Forest And Destroy Boko Haram - Reps Member, Kazaura Tells Buhari 3

A member of the House of Representative, Gudaji Kazaure, has been caught on camera making a strange request from President Muhammadu Buhari.

In the video, the lawmaker is asking President Buhari to personally appoint him as the leader of a special hunting task-force that will go into the dreaded Sambisa forest, so that he would destroy the Boko Haram members whom he described as ‘Idiots’.

In the video, he said:

“Let the President appoint me. I will delegate a team to go inside the bush with myself to finish those idiots. I am a hunter. I know all these bushes. I am a professional hunter. I can delegate a team of hunters.
“Let the government give us Army and Police, we will go inside that bush. I will lead it. Even if it is tomorrow, I will lead”

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification
News51 mins ago

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

President Tinubu And Organised Labour Agrees On ₦70,000 Minimum Wage For Workers
News1 hour ago

"An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years" - VeryDarkMan [Video]
Celebrities1 hour ago

“An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

"VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police" - BLord Group

“VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police” – BLord Group

"I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce" - Caroline Danjuma

“I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce” – Caroline Danjuma

Cubana Chief Priest Buys New Hermes Bag For His Wife To Match Their Cars [Video]

"He's Very Greedy" - Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

“He’s Very Greedy” – Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

Judy Austin Shares Her Admiration For Yul Edochie As He Launches His Support For Tinubu

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt
Metro21 hours ago

Governor Zulum’s Son Umar Zulum Umara Allegedly Stabs Chinese Man to Death Over Lady Inside Indian Nightclub

Tinubu’s Govt Lies Again As UAE Denies Approving $10k Bank Balance, N640k Fee As Visa Application Requirements 4
News23 hours ago

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts - Obi Cubana

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts – Obi Cubana

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos - BBNaija CeeC [Video]

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos – BBNaija CeeC [Video]

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov
News1 day ago

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano
News1 day ago

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano

Senate Replaces Ali Ndume With Tahir Munguno As Chief Whip For Criticizing Tinubu's Govt
Politics1 day ago

Tahir Munguno Replaces Ali Ndume as Senate Chief Whip

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs" - Simi

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs” – Simi

Drake's $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

Drake’s $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

"If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” - Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

“If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” – Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash