Dapo Jimoh, brother of popular Business mogul, Jimoh Ibrahim, has clarified that their mum, Mrs. Theresa Jimoh, died as a result of family complications and management.
This is coming following that previous report that Mrs. Jimoh was burnt to death in the early hours of Saturday after a fire engulfed her home at Victoria Garden City (VGC) Lekki, Lagos State. (Read the report HERE).
Dipo Jimoh released a brief statement on the incident on Sunday to deny the previous claims that their mother was burnt to death by a candle fire. His statement reads:
“Dipo Jimoh (last born and the closest son of the late mother — Mrs. Theresa Jimoh), who recently graduated from Columbia University and the MD/CEO of Barama Energy Resources, has denounced the root cause of his mother’s death as a result of candle fire and also that her remains were deposited in a morgue by Lagos State Emergency Management Agency.
“Dipo has promised to face any heavyweight individual or group who plans to misinterpret or confuse the populace about the root cause of his mother’s death.
“My mother died as a result of family complications and management.”
The remains of Theresa Jimoh were reportedly deposited in a morgue after the intervention of firefighters from the Lagos State Fire Service.