Some People Are Planning To Kill My Security Aide, Kidnap And Torture Me To Death – Gov Ortom

Some People Are Planning To Kill My Security Aide, Kidnap And Torture Me To Death - Gov Ortom 3

Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom on Sunday alleged that some criminally minded persons are planning to kidnap and kill him along with his security aides.

Governor Ortom made this allegation dduringa Special Thanksgiving Service organised in his honour by the Independent Print-Media Publishers Association of Nigeria (IPPAN), at the Chapel of Grace, Government House, Makurdi.

The governor said he once heard that some people are planning to kill his security aides, kidnap him and dismember his body parts by parts until he dies.

Ortom declared that since he got wind of the information, he had prayed against any such occurrence and other negative tendencies.

He added that the power of evil had been broken over the Benue State Government House. Ortom said:

“Since my arrival, I have dedicated a special time on daily basis to be with God because He works in miraculous ways; those working against me are wasting their time and will never succeed.

“I have dismantled the devils in Benue Government House; they cannot come near us again. The devil does not have a place in our government house again.

“I am not afraid of any human being. I once heard that some people are planning to kill my security aides, kidnap me and dismember me parts by parts until I die, but I have told them that God will not allow that to happen.

“I have brought myself close to God; there is no turning back. When people plan against me, l will always floor them because God is with me,” he said.

Ortom appealed to Benue people to exercise patience and judge his performance at the end of his second term, pointing out that he had already executed projects and policies that would benefit generations yet unborn.

“We are laying foundations that generations yet unborn will benefit. We appreciate what we have done so far; we are not rushing into making policies, we are taking our time.

“Even now, we have done series of projects, carried out an amnesty programme and implemented the anti-open grazing law. In Benue, herdsmen must obey the law and nobody is above the law,” he said.

Actress Hilda Dokubo Denies Being Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers [Video]

House Of Reps Leaders Visit Dangote Refinery [Photos]
News18 hours ago

House Of Reps Leaders Visit Dangote Refinery [Photos]

Actress Yvonne Jegede Announces She Lost One Of Her Children To Cholera

Actress Yvonne Jegede Announces Death Of Her Son Due To Cholera

Gunmen Kill Taraba Monarch And Son While Returning From Funeral
Metro19 hours ago

Gunmen Kill Taraba Monarch And Son While Returning From Funeral

"Peter Obi Should Be Held Responsible For Planned Protest" - Tinubu's Aide, Bayo Onanuga
News20 hours ago

“Peter Obi Should Be Held Responsible For Planned Protest” – Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga

"The Ultimate Rockstar In Africa” – Dele Momodu Reacts To Obasanjo's Video At The Airport

“The Ultimate Rockstar In Africa” – Dele Momodu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Video At The Airport

"Make Smart Choices" - Tonto Dikeh Warns Nigerian Youths Against Planned Protest

“Make Smart Choices” – Tonto Dikeh Warns Nigerian Youths Against Planned Protest

"I Bought One Yam For N10,000" - Nkechi Blessing Laments Economic Hardship [Video]

“I Bought One Yam For N10,000” – Nkechi Blessing Laments Economic Hardship [Video]

"Don't Message Me About Love" - Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers

“Don’t Message Me About Love” – Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]

BLord Declares Himself Youth President, Meets Obi Cubana After Police Release [Video]

Dangote Wants Us To Stop Fuel Importation, Directs Marketers To His 45% Complete Refinery – NMDPRA

Uriel Uputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Uriel Oputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands by Remarks Against Tinubu

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands By His Remarks Against Tinubu

"He Was Granded Bail After Begging And Crying" - VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord's Release [Video]

“He Was Granted Bail After Begging And Crying” – VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord’s Release [Video]

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Kwara Governor Reacts As UNILORIN Student Dies, Nine Others Injured In Road Accident
Metro2 days ago

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Governor Zulum's Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]

Governor Zulum’s Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]