It was gathered that the PHCN staff was disconnecting the wires due to non-payment of electricity bills when power suddenly got restored, making the powerline to electrocute him dry.
An eyewitness, who confirmed the incident said, the deceased had disconnected power from a pole before being electrocuted while disconnecting another.
“He had already disconnected power from a pole before coming to the one here,” the eyewitness said.
Swipe to watch the video below:
KanyiDaily had also reported how a 37-year-old man was electrocuted to death while trying to change the source of power supply from a generator in Delta.