“I Have Given Deborah’s Siblings Scholarships, I’ll Get A Job For Her Father And Open A Shop For Her Mother” – Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere

Port Harcourt-based clergyman, Chibuzor Chinyere has given Deborah Samuel’s siblings scholarships to study in his church’s free school while promising to get a job for her father, and open a shop for her mother.

I Will Give Deborah's Siblings Scholarship, Get A Job For Her Father And Open A Shop For Her Mother" - Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere

The General Overseer of the Omega Power Ministries disclosed this via a post he shared on his official Facebook page where he stated that he watched the video of late Deborah’s parents saying they won’t send the rest of their children to school again.

Apostle Chinyere forbade such a statement while asserting that he’ll relocate them to Port Harcourt where they would live in the church’s free estate forever.

In his words:

“I just watched a video clip where the parents of Deborah Samuel said they will not be sending there children to school again. GOD FORBID.

Anyone with there contacts should inform them immediately that I Apostle chibuzor chinyere the general overseas of OPM Church is relocating them to port harcourt.

They would be staying in one of the OPM free estates were they will never pay rent forever.
All there children are given automatic scholarship in OPM Free schools.
I will get the father a job and I also open a shop for the mother.
Please get in touch with them immediately.
God bless you
pls continue to share until it get to them.”

See post below:

Recall that Deborah Samuel; a Christian student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto was beaten and burnt to death by her colleagues for allegedly insulting Prophet Mohammed.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally 3
News19 hours ago

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover Car [Photos]

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover [Photos]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos - Blessing CEO [Video]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos – Blessing CEO [Video]

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse - Simi

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse – Simi

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump's Facebook And Instagram Accounts
News1 day ago

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump’s Facebook And Instagram Accounts

Tiwa Savage Laments Struggle Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Life

Tiwa Savage Lament Struggles Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Herself

"Carelessness, Negligence" - Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

“Carelessness, Negligence” – Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Gloria Olorunto, popularly known as Maraji, has announced the birth of her second child with her Ghanaian husband.
News1 day ago

2 Storey Residential Building Collapse in Abuja, Many Trapped

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death - Esther Nwachukwu

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death – Esther Nwachukwu

Actor Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Actor Olatayo Amokade ‘Ijebu’ Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dansoho As Managing Director Of NPA

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dantsoho As Managing Director Of NPA

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break
Metro2 days ago

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students
Metro2 days ago

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students

"Chatter Is Live" - Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

“Chatter Is Live” – Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

Court Grants N10bn Bail To Ex-Power Minister, Saleh Mamman Over Alleged N33bn Fraud

"I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace" - Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace” – Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I'm Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

“I’m Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

"Are You Okay?" - Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

“Are You Okay?” – Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

Yhemo Lee And Girlfriend, Thayour Set To Get Married, Share Wedding Invites [Video]