Entertainment

Reactions As Isreal DMW Reveals The Jaw-Dropping Amount Singer, Davido Spends On Haircut

Cybercitizens have reacted after singer, Davido’s personal logistics manager, Isreal Afeare, better known as Isreal DMW revealed how much the crooner spends on a haircut.

Reactions As Isreal DMW Reveals The Jaw-dropping Amount Singer, Davido Spends On Haircut

Taking to his Instagram story, the humorous and controversial aide disclosed that his boss spends N100K for a clean haircut.

OBO as he is fondly called is known for his usual low cut hairstyle and this has gone a long way to trigger several reactions from netizens.

Sharing a photo of Davido getting his hair barbed, Isreal wrote:

“100k per hair cut. I better just dey without barbing ooh”

See the post below:

IG users have given their two cents following this revelation…

one heleneneoche wrote:
“Wahala go aboki him go barb am for u #5 with change ontop 😂😂😂”

aries_b_c wrote:
“Can this guy keep quiet a bit 😂😂😂”

edem_rose wrote:
“I dumped my barber cuz he increased his charge from N300 to N500 😤”

officialdorine22 wrote
“Keep tensioning wizkid fc 😂😂”

beyond_muo wrote:
“I dey complain say baber dey collect 300 from me self 😂”

Funke Akindele Reveals Why She's No Longer Close To Eniola Badmus, Others
Entertainment1 min ago

Funke Akindele Reveals Why She’s No Longer Close To Eniola Badmus, Others

"Don’t Mix Up My Tweets" - Wizkid Denies Shading Davido, Chioma Over Their Wedding
Entertainment37 mins ago

“Don’t Mix Up My Tweets” – Wizkid Denies Shading Davido, Chioma Over Their Wedding

"I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman" – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

“I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman” – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

"My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

“My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

"Don't Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma's Wedding" - Do2dtun Warns Artists

“Don’t Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma’s Wedding” – Do2dtun Warns Artists

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It's Not Our Culture Or Tradition" - Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It’s Not Our Culture Or Tradition” – Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

Laide Bakare Accuses Police Of Dragging Her From Car, Driving Off With Daughter [Video]

''We Will Build A Bigger Church'' - Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters 1
News23 hours ago

”We Will Build A Bigger Church” – Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters

Yul Edochie Places N1m Bounty On People Plotting To Hurt His Children, Kill Judy Austin

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health2 days ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters