Entertainment

John Okafor Finally Arrests Nollywood Actor Who Hacked His Social Media Pages

Veteran movie star, John Okafor, better known by his stage name Mr. Ibu has finally arrested the undisclosed Nollywood actor that hacked his social media pages.

John Okafor Finally Arrests Nollywood Actor Who Hacked His Social Media Pages

In a recent post shared on his official Instagram page, Mr. Ibu’s daughter, Chioma Jasmine while standing in for her father stated that the actor has been apprehended and his case is in the police station.

The unknown thespian is said to have hijacked Mr. Ibu’s verified Instagram account with over 400k followers, his Facebook page, and his bank emails.

The actor also confessed to having carried out the unlawful act although what he intended to do with the accounts is yet to be known.

The post reads:

“This is to let everyone know that we have cat fished the person that hacked MR Ibu’s verified Instagram account! He was arrested yesterday and the case is in the police station! He confessed to the crime and investigation is still on going, it’s so saddening to know that it was one of the colleagues in the nollywood industry.”

“His motives are still yet to be known. Revealing his identity depends on how far the extent of the damages that he was using the account to do was ! Please help us let the general public know that they can stop reporting the account now as it had been restored to us! Thanks.”

A question on whether to reveal the identity of the actor or not was also thrown at social media users.

“Should we reveal his identity or temper justice with as he has been begging for forgiveness since yesterday! Note he also hacked his Facebook and the email he uses in receiving notifications from bank! He’s only begging we cover his identity because he said it will Jeopardize his career in the nollywood industry ! Please what do y’all suggest we do in this regard! Keep sharing until it gets to the appropriate news agencies! Thanks regards! Chioma Jasmine”

Refer to the post below:

KanyiDaily recalls that popular actor, Jim Iyke has reacted to claims of his conversion to Islam

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 3
Business16 hours ago