A Florida mother has been accused of forcing her two young daughters to have sex with each other so her pedophile boyfriend could watch for his “sexual gratification”.

According to DailyMail, Rose Beth Litzky, 33, and her boyfriend Roberto Oquendo, 38, were both convicted this month on various child pornography charges after they were found with hundreds of naked images and videos of the girls.

Oquendo was sentenced to 50 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to producing child porn and conspiracy to produce child porn, while Litzky also faces 50 years.

The couple were reportedly busted in September 2016 when Oquendo was pulled over for a traffic stop after the FBI received a tip he was in possession of child porn.

Oquendo, who was living in Virginia at the time, subsequently told agents that he used his cellphone to take photos of the two girls’ genitals for his own pleasure.

Authorities then seized several computers and cellphones belonging to Oquendo, including some that were hidden.

One of the cellphones contained deleted messages between Litzky and Oquendo where they had discussed taking sexually explicit images and videos of the two children.

Investigators say they determined that Litzky had made her two daughters engage in sex acts between October 2014 and September 2016 while she was chatting with Oquendo online so he could see the children naked.

Some of the images that investigators found showed Litzky instructing the children to engage in sexual conduct.

Oquendo took hundreds of screenshots of the visual depictions and kept them on his cellphone.

He also abused the girls in person after moving to Florida to be with Litzky, and took further images of his young victims, some of them described as “sadistic” in nature.

When investigators interviewed Litzky about the sexual exploitation of the children, she admitted to taking hundreds of images of her children nude that she would sent to Oquendo via text message.

Litzky’s iPhone was also searched and found to contain child pornography.

Oquendo pleaded guilty back in January to his charges.

A federal jury found Litzky guilty earlier this month. She is scheduled to be sentenced on October 14, 2019.

Tobias Sylvester

Tobias Sylvester is the news editor for Kanyi Daily News and is based in Lagos. Contact Tobias at editor@kanyidaily.com. Got a confidential tip? Submit it here

Recent Posts

Femi Otedola Announces Plans To Invest $100m In Dangote Refinery

Femi Otedola, chairman of First HoldCo, said he plans to invest $100 million in the…

11 hours ago

My Heart Is Heavy Over Painful Killings And Abductions In Oyo – Toyin Abraham

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has decried the growing cases of killings and kidnappings in Oyo…

11 hours ago

Portugal Name Cristiano Ronaldo For Friendly Match With Nigeria Ahead Of World Cup

Portugal head coach Roberto Martinez has unveiled his squad for the 2026 FIFA World Cup,…

12 hours ago

Desmond Elliot Withdraws From Surulere APC Primary, Alleges Intimidation [Video]

Desmond Elliot has withdrawn from the All Progressives Congress (APC) primary election for the Surulere…

13 hours ago

NDLEA Uncovers N480bn Meth Laboratory In Ogun Forest, Arrests Three Mexicans

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has uncovered a methamphetamine laboratory in Ogun State.…

14 hours ago

Tinubu Doesn’t Trust Me Because I Once Worked For Peter Obi – Cubana Chief Priest

Socialite Cubana Chief Priest said President Bola Tinubu does not fully trust him, which he…

18 hours ago