Spartak Moscow has raised alarm after Nigerian international, Victor Moses refused to report to the Russian club in weeks.
The Russian team’s head of press service, Dmitry Zelenov, who disclosed this during a briefing, said Moses is yet to report to the club for several weeks.
It was gathered that the former Super Eagles star has been missing for several weeks and on Thursday, June 30, the club held a training session without him in attendance.
Zelenov said Spartak will soon announce a decision on Moses’ future after he failed to return with his teammates when the club held its open training session.
“As for Moses, we still have nothing to add to what we have announced. I think news about Victor Moses will appear in the near future,” Zelenov told Championat.com.
Moses helped Spartak Moscow to the Russian Cup last season to end a 19-year wait, after defeating Dinamo Moscow 2-1 in the final at the Stadion Luzhniki in Moscow last month.
The Nigerian International winger ended a nine-year association with Chelsea by joining Spartak Moscow on a permanent deal last summer.
ALSO READ: Victor Moses moves to Inter Milan, confirms loan rumours on Twitter
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has ordered the demolition of houses…
Nigerian singer Wande Coal has reacted to Davido’s comments about their unreleased collaboration on the…
The Department of State Services (DSS) has invited the Oluyin of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Adeniyi Adeola…
Nigerian football legend Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha has named Argentina star Lionel Messi as his…
The daughters of veteran Yoruba actor Taiwo Hassan, popularly known as Ogogo, have appealed for…
A 27-year-old man, Muktar Shehu, has been arraigned for allegedly breaking into a woman’s home…