Lil Smart recently took to Instagram with accusations against Zinoleesky, his record label boss Naira Marley, and others, claiming they kidnapped and assaulted him.
The dancer also claimed that they robbed, and stripped of his belongings, including his skateboard, necklace, wallet with $300, and the house key in his trousers.
Reacting in a now-deleted Instagram post, Zinoleesky threatened a lawsuit against Lil Smart, accusing him of seeking attention with his name.
The singer denied any recent contact with Lil Smart and insisted that the dancer must provide proof to support his allegations in court.
In his response, Lil Smart accused Zinoleesky of lying and provided video proof with a timestamp showing they met on December 8.
Sharing the evidence, he wrote: “ZINO-LIAR you said unever see me this year So APPLE IPHONE dey lie…see the date and time BAS TARDI! Baba Zanfara Abi Zangbaya dee nil”
KanyiDaily recalls that Naira Marley, Zinoleesky, and their friend Sam Larry were previously accused of having a hand in the tragic death of the late singer, Mohbad.
Desmond Elliot, who represents Surulere Constituency I in the Lagos State House of Assembly, said…
Grace Ogunleye, the vice-chairman of Ilejemeje Local Government Area, has been kidnapped by gunmen along…
President Bola Tinubu claimed that some powerful people affected by his economic reforms want him…
Nollywood actress Etinosa Idemudia has spoken against the growing habit of celebrities sharing unreplied direct…
A police officer has apologised after he was seen in a video threatening to kill…
Former Kano state governor Rabiu Kwankwaso has denied claims that he is secretly supporting Bola…