Categories: PHOTOSPEAKS

Driver Reveals What Happened That Night Between Cristiano Ronaldo And The Woman Who Accused Him Of Raping Her

Cristiano Ronaldo has been on the news recently for some bad reasons, sleeping with an under-aged prostitute, and being accused of rape.

The driver, Vince Humphrey, who picked up a British woman from the five-star Sanderson Hotel in Marylebone, London, who has accused Christiano Ronaldo of raping her in 2005 has said she was ‘happy and excited’ when she got in the car.

Vince Humphrey claimed that the woman was ‘giggling’ after leaving the former Real Madrid player’s hotel room and told the chauffeur about Ronaldo’s ‘incredible body,’

So Mr Humphrey told the Sun, when he heard the British woman he picked up in his Mercedes E-class was accusing Ronaldo of rape, he was ‘bewildered.’

Chauffeur Mr Humphrey’s gave a statement to police in 2005 and the CPS later dropped the case against Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is currently facing allegations of sexual assault from American Kathryn Mayorga who claims he raped her in the penthouse suite of the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas in June 2009.

Juventus star Ronaldo has strongly denied the allegations, and posted on Twitter earlier this week in defense of himself.

“I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.”

The police are now facing pressure to reopen the case in the light of Ms Mayorga’s allegations.

Ronaldo made a £287,000 settlement with her in 2010 and court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how lawyers for Ms Mayorga are seeking to overturn the settlement.

However, they claim she was ‘bullied’ into signing it.

Ms Mayorga’s lawyer Leslie Stovall has said he has been contacted by another woman who ‘claims to have had a similar experience.’

The lawyer also said he’d like to speak to the footballer’s exes as ‘they’ll have a great insight into his conduct.’

Tobias Sylvester

Tobias Sylvester is the news editor for Kanyi Daily News and is based in Lagos. Contact Tobias at editor@kanyidaily.com. Got a confidential tip? Submit it here

Recent Posts

“He’s Afraid Of Me” – Doris Ogala Vows To Defeat Alex Otti In Abia Election

Nollywood actress and African Action Congress (AAC) governorship candidate in Abia State, Doris Ogala, has…

12 hours ago

Tinubu Receives Adeleke At Aso Villa After Osun Election Victory

President Bola Tinubu on Thursday met privately with Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke at the…

12 hours ago

Shina Peller To Contest Oyo North Senate Seat Under APM In 2027

Former House of Representatives member Shina Peller has announced his plan to contest for the…

13 hours ago

Hilda Baci Threatens To Sue Seyi Vibez For Alleging ‘Her Food Almost Killed Him’

Nigerian elebrity chef Hilda Baci has threatened to sue singer Seyi Vibez over comments she…

14 hours ago

Okorocha Sues Uzodimma, INEC Over APC Imo West Senatorial Ticket

Former Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to…

17 hours ago

“Davido Was Targeted” – Police Confirm Attack On Governor Adeleke’s Convoy

Osun State Police Command said singer Davido was the alleged target of an attack on…

20 hours ago