The Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) has denied reports that another building collapsed with many people trapped inside the rubble in Lagos Island.
It was earlier reported that another building located at No 57, Egerton square in Alakoro area, Lagos Island, collapsed in Monday, 18th March 2019.
It was gathered that many people are still trapped in the rubble as rescue mission by residents and sympathizers start to pour in to help.
However, LABSCA denied the report saying its men were the ones demolishing buildings.
LABSCA spokesperson Titi Ajirotutu said that particular building had already been demolished by LABSCA.
Ajirotutu said a scavenger was injured in the process of carting away door steel and other materials.
The Senior Special Assistant to Edo State Governor Monday Okpebholo on Digital Media, Apostle Kassy…
Brazilian football legend Ronaldinho Gaúcho has arrived in Italy ahead of his presentation as a…
Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, has revealed that he earns a monthly salary of ₦503,000,…
Big Brother Naija star Phyna has spoken about the ongoing controversy involving former housemates Bella…
Nigerians have shared mixed reactions after a video showed UBA Group Chairman, Tony Elumelu, correcting…
Nollywood actress and African Action Congress (AAC) governorship candidate in Abia State, Doris Ogala, has…