Categories: Entertainment

Nicki Minaj Set To Marry Her Childhood Friend Who Is A Convicted Sex Offender And Murderer

Popular Female Rapper, Nicki Minaj has confirmed she is set to marry her childhood sweetheart, Kenneth Petty, after revealing they have obtained a marriage license.

Nicki Minaj and Kenneth have been dating for over seven months when they went official with their relationship on Instagram.

Though, the Anaconda hitmaker had been forced to defend her relationship with him after it emerged that Kenneth was convicted of rape and manslaughter.

She has now spoken about the decision to get the license with her ‘husband’, (which she called him) while talking about their evening routine on her Queen Radio show on Apple Music’s Beats 1 radio.

“We did get our marriage license. I think I have what I was striving for, just happiness.

“It was so hard to get to a happy place. Now that I’m there, I don’t want to compromise that for anyone or anything,” she said, according to Metro.

Nicki referred to her other half as ‘husband’ when she said Kenneth gives her a loving foot rub every evening after her shower but admitted that they were not yet legally married.

“Every night when I get out of the shower, my husband takes this really good lotion that we just bought, and he massages my feet and rubs them, and he rubs each toe individually, and the heel, and the ball of my foot, and he does it all. It’s just so sexy,” she said.

The Chun Li rapper recently praised Kenneth for making her feel ’empowered’, and said she is in the ‘best place’ she’s been in a long time ‘spiritually’. She said: ‘

“If I’m being honest, spiritually, I’m at the best place I’ve been in a long time.

“I think who you have in your life determines how you feel spiritually. I’m happy now with or without a man, but it just so happens the man in my life, he’s known me since I was 14,” she added.

“He knows the real me, I don’t have to pretend. We can be around each other all day and not get bored.

“There’s a different level of friendship and passion I’ve never had before. So nurturing and knows just what to say to make me feel empowered.”

Nicki’s boyfriend is reportedly a level two registered sex offender, which means he is a moderate risk of repeat offence.

He was placed on the register after a 1995 conviction for attempted rape in the first degree over an incident that occurred with a 16-year-old girl and served between 18 to 54 months in prison.

In 2006, Kenneth also pleaded guilty to the first-degree manslaughter over the shooting death of a man named Lamont Robinson four years earlier.

He was released in May 2013 and was under supervision until May 2018.

However, Nicki, who knew Kenneth growing up in Queens, has stuck by her man and defended their relationship against critics. In the comments section of a selection of racy pictures of the pair, she fired back: ‘Y’all can’t run my life. Y’all can’t even run y’all own life.’

Tobias Sylvester

Tobias Sylvester is the news editor for Kanyi Daily News and is based in Lagos. Contact Tobias at editor@kanyidaily.com. Got a confidential tip? Submit it here

Recent Posts

“He’s Afraid Of Me” – Doris Ogala Vows To Defeat Alex Otti In Abia Election

Nollywood actress and African Action Congress (AAC) governorship candidate in Abia State, Doris Ogala, has…

13 hours ago

Tinubu Receives Adeleke At Aso Villa After Osun Election Victory

President Bola Tinubu on Thursday met privately with Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke at the…

13 hours ago

Shina Peller To Contest Oyo North Senate Seat Under APM In 2027

Former House of Representatives member Shina Peller has announced his plan to contest for the…

14 hours ago

Hilda Baci Threatens To Sue Seyi Vibez For Alleging ‘Her Food Almost Killed Him’

Nigerian elebrity chef Hilda Baci has threatened to sue singer Seyi Vibez over comments she…

15 hours ago

Okorocha Sues Uzodimma, INEC Over APC Imo West Senatorial Ticket

Former Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to…

18 hours ago

“Davido Was Targeted” – Police Confirm Attack On Governor Adeleke’s Convoy

Osun State Police Command said singer Davido was the alleged target of an attack on…

20 hours ago