Entertainment

Davido’s Unborn Son Is Already Making Money, Bags Major Endorsement Deal [Photo]

Davido's Unborn Son Is Already Making Money, Bags Major Endorsement Deal [Photo] 3

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido is already amassing wealth for his unborn son as he has bagged a major endorsement deal for kiddies.

Davido took to his Instagram page to announce the good news saying his son is already getting ‘Big Bags’, coming into the world ‘Super Rich.’

“I’m Super Excited ? My Unborn Son, OBO Jnr. Already Getting Big Bags, Dude Coming Into The World Super Rich, Mario & Juliet Baby Diapers & Wipes,” he wrote.

After the news went viral, Davido’s soon to be bride and mother of the unborn child, Chioma reacted saying:

“My Prince is Super Rich From My Tummy, Congrats On Your New Deal With @marioandjulietbaby The Best Baby Diaper N Wipes, Boy We Just Got Started, More Greatness To Come. Thank you so much @cubana_chiefpriest.”

Meanwhile, Davido is set to marry Chioma in 2020 after proposing to her during a dinner date in an expensive restaurant in London.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. parentingpassage

October 11, 2019 at 8:56 am

He looks very happy for his son :).

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health15 hours ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council
Politics19 hours ago

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro2 days ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce - Davido Brags [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce – Davido Brags [Video]

"I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man" – IK Osakioduwa Says He'll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

“I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man” – IK Osakioduwa Says He’ll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

Kano Government Orders Bayero's Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Kano Government Orders Bayero’s Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Jaywon Tackles Ayra Starr And Her Supporters For Disrespectful Use Of Their Photo

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Kanayo Accuses Angel Unigwe And Her Mother Of Contract Breach, Threatens Disruptions [Video]

“I Have Only 10 Years Left To Look Beautiful” – Kim Kardashian