PHOTOSPEAKS

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Kano

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Kano 3
The dreaded Islamic Sect Boko Haram, warned the Kano state governor Rabiu Kwankwaso and the Emir of kano, Ado Bayero that they are prepared to launch attack on the ancient city.
The group issued the warning on Thursday night in an open letter to the duo, signed by their assistant spoke person Abu Zaid.
In the letter, the sect claimed that the Kano state government is conniving with security agent and some district heads to arrest their members. They demand the immediate release of their arrested members or they threatened to make Kano state more ungovernable than Maiduguri the Borno state capital.

News1 day ago