PHOTOSPEAKS

My husband wants to use me for ritual, woman tells court

A trader, Temitope Folorunso, on Wednesday asked an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her 12-year-old marriage, alleging attempt by her husband to use her for ritual.
Temitope, 32, of Ebunoluwa St., Ikorodu, had approached the court to dissolve her union to Soji on the grounds of alleged threat to life and constant battering.
“My husband tried to use me for ritual that was why I left the house two weeks ago.

“There was a time he told me that I should follow him to his herbalist to make some atonement for him to be successful in life.
“Last month, he called me and told me that am too old for him,’’ the petitioner said.
The estranged husband, Soji, 37, a land developer, of Lajobo St., Offin, Ikorodu, while denying the claims, urged the court to grant his wife wish.
“All she said is not true. She is just looking for a way out.
“This is not her first time of packing out of the house. I know one of her boyfriends that is promising her marriage. If she wants to leave me, the court should let her go,’’ Soji told the court.
The marriage is blessed with three children.
The President of the Court, Alhaja Risikat Adesanya, advised the couple on the need for reconciliation.
“Judgment is fixed for May 28 to enable the couple to seek possible reconciliation ,” Adesanya said. (NAN)

"You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me" - Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

“You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me” – Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

"No Bow Leg In Our Family" – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

“No Bow Leg In Our Family” – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

I Took Junior Pope Like A Brother But He Stabbed Me In The Back Repeatedly – Yul Edochie

"Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics" – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

“Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics” – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody
News1 day ago

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

"If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

“If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

"I'll Retire As Young Billionaire" - BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

“I’ll Retire As Young Billionaire” – BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

Jaywon Slams People Who Are 'Judging' Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Jaywon Slams People Who Are ‘Judging’ Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister, 7 Others Confirmed Dead In Helicopter Crash
World News2 days ago

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi's Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi’s Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” BBNaija's Doyin David [Video]

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” – BBNaija’s Doyin David [Video]

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Sean ”Diddy” Combs apologises after horrific video of him assaulting ex girlfriend Cassie goes viral

Christian Malanga Dead as Government forces foil coup in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 1
World News2 days ago

“I've Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

“I’ve Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]