PHOTOSPEAKS

In Remembrance Of Those Who Died At The IKEJA MILITARY CANTONMENT Bomb Blast

In Remembrance Of Those Who Died At The IKEJA MILITARY CANTONMENT Bomb Blast 5
Fashola laying a wreath last year at the memorial site.

On a cloudy sunday afternoon, 27th January, 2002, hundreds of people fleeing from  Ikeja military cantonment BOMB BLAST perished at the Oke-Afa canal… Isn’t it sad how a lot of us have forgotten so soon.. While every september 11, we make it our business to TWEET, send BB BROADCASTS, update our FACEBOOK STATUS and even tune to CNN all day to watch how America remembers her own…

Whoever is reading this, remember it could have been anyone of us on that faithful day.. So as we celebrate God’s gift of life, Let’s try and remember in prayer all those who lost their lives on “January 27th 2002” and for the families they left behind…

In Remembrance Of Those Who Died At The IKEJA MILITARY CANTONMENT Bomb Blast 6

4 Comments

4 Comments

1. Anonymous

January 27, 2013 at 7:10 pm

may their souls Rest in peace Amen.

• Anonymous

January 27, 2013 at 7:14 pm

AMEN

2. Anonymous

January 27, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Amen.

3. Anonymous

January 28, 2013 at 1:07 am

May dier souls rest in Perfect Peace

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News1 day ago