PHOTOSPEAKS

Woman Delivers Her Baby Inside Tricycle Popularly Called Keke Marwa

Woman Delivers Her Baby Inside Tricycle Popularly Called Keke Marwa 3
A woman, Mrs. Mutiat Aileru has delivered a baby girl in a tricycle in Abule-Egba area of Lagos.
The woman delivered the baby at about 5p.m. The reporter was walking by the roadside near Awori bus stop when a woman suddenly ran out of the commercial tricycle, Keke Marwa and raised the alarm that her relative was delivering a baby inside the tricycle they had boarded.
 She had called for urgent help from the owners of the shops by the road and women promptly removed the wrappers on them to shield the woman in labour. The women rushed to pick her up, some cleaning her, others cuddling and others yet bringing accessories to assist in the delivery.

Prophet Ariyo Ajibola of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Erimo in Ijaiye-Ojokoro, who drove the tricycle, said: “It was at Ikeja computer village that the two women that followed the mother approached me to beg me to assist them to carry a pregnant woman to a hospital in Abule Egba.
At first I was reluctant but when they began to plead, I obliged. Moreso, as a prophet, I had an inner conviction that there won’t be any problem. And I took them in. But when we got past Agege, the pregnant woman began to moan in seriuos labour. She became hysterical and her people began to panic. But I was relaxed and praying silently for God’s intervention, I was calming the women down. At a point, I took one-way to beat the gridlock on the road.
Then suddenly I heard a loud noise of a rushing liquid, when we just left Abule-Egba bus stop and the other women began to raise the alarm that a baby had just been delivered. And they began calling for help. As a man and a Christian, I just thank God for what has happened. It is just a miracle and I will give a special thanksgiving to God once I get to the church for an evening programme we have today. I asked them to pay N1000 but they offered N700 and I accepted but even if they don’t pay me, I won’t be unhappy.”

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]
Celebrities50 mins ago

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News16 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead