Teenage girl treated for burns after iPhone 5c in her back pocket catches fire while she was in class

Ruined: The green iPhone 5C is blackened and broken after the fire
A teenager from Maine, US, suffered second-degree burns when her iPhone caught fire in her pocket while she was at school.
The girl, who has not been named, was burned on the thigh and back when her iPhone 5C started smouldering in her back pocket.
Classmates heard a pop and saw smoke billowing around the 14-year-old, who had to remove her pants in class to get away from the fire.
The girl, who has not been named, had just arrived for her French class at a Kennebunk middle school. 
‘She knew right away something was wrong and, in a panic, knew her pants were on fire caused by the cell phone,’ principal Jeff Rodman told the Morning Sentinel.
Evelyn Murray Bruce cause of death: Ben Bruce Wife Dies of cancer - BREAKING NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Indian Mother And Daughter Burnt To Death By Husband As The Mother Breastfed Her Because He Wanted A Son

Justin Bieber’s chrome-plated car is towed and drug sniffer dogs used to search his private jet