PHOTOSPEAKS

Checkout Tinsel Stars Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade’s Pre Wedding Album

Tinsel stars Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade will be getting married on June 20th in Benin city while their white wedding will be on July 4th in New York.

image_51908_1432970123_79

The pair who got engaged last year August at Liberty Island Newyork are looking forward to their wedding and has just released their pre wedding photo album and wow, they look so beautiful.

Peep lovely photos of them when you continue…

image_51908_1432973038_82

image_51908_1432970121_83

image_51908_1432973039_72

Shortly after the engagement, Gbenro took to Instagram to share his good news with the words below:

Four words fourteen letters that take forever to say,with you these words are too important to let them have their way. You’ve had my back for endless days, knowing my habitual ways, seen my worst and STILL stood by me even when my best of friends deserted me…….

and strings weren’t attached between us you were there staying strong inspiring, motivating n loyal to our friendship regardless of all my madness. I can say am forever grateful and I LOVE YOU in so many ways but none is clearer than committing my days..@officialosas grow old with me, for the best is yet to be…..#shesaidYES#AGE#GREATNESS#����!

Also Read: PHOTOS: Tinsel Stars Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade Engaged

image_51908_1430491842_38

image_51908_1430492007_71

image_51908_1432970115_86

image_51908_1432973042_83

image_51908_1432973042_83

image_51908_1432970122_34

Osas and Gbenro will be the third Tinsel couple. Chuks and Ene got married about 2 years ago and now have a baby, Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite are enaged and already have a baby.

Also Read: PHOTOS: Tinsel Couple Ene and Chuck Marry In Real Life Today

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Maria Marie

June 1, 2015 at 11:13 pm

oh beautiful couple, love their pictures heart emoticon

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For "Carrying Drug" [Video]

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For “Carrying Drugs” [Video]

FA Cup Final: Man City 1-2 Man United, Updates, Score, Analysis, Highlights [Video] 1

How My Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage – Zack Orji [Video]

Harrysong Vows To Expose Evil Deeds Done By His Ex-Wife, KCee, Destiny Etiko And Her Mother

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen
Tech and Gadgets18 hours ago

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Make Money With TapSwap
Tech and Gadgets19 hours ago

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Making Money With TapSwap

“I Apologies If I Disappointed You” - BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

“I Apologise If I Disappointed You” – BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

Paul Okoye Reportedly Marries Ivy Ifeoma Traditionally Amid Pregnancy Rumours [Video]

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero
News23 hours ago

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application - How To Apply
Education2 days ago

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application – How To Apply

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First 'Millennial Saint'
World News2 days ago

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First ‘Millennial Saint’

"My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends" – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

“My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends” – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Another Woman Accuses Diddy Of Forcing Her To Have Sεx With Kim Porter While He Mαsturbated

Sanusi Lamido Receives Reinstatement Letter, Turbaned As Emir Of Kano [Photos/Video]

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities 2
Business2 days ago

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities

FG Halt Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project Realignment After Landmark Beach Demolition

Connecting Continents: Google Introduces Umoja, Africa’s First Direct Fiber Link to Australia 3
Business2 days ago

"Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims

“Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims