PHOTOSPEAKS

I Used To Underestimate Myself’ – Toke Makinwa On Grace And Moving On

Media personality Toke Makinwa shared some inspiring words with her Instagram followers.

I Used To Underestimate Myself’ – Toke Makinwa On Grace And Moving On 5

Toke who recently filed for divorce from her husband Maje who got his side chick pregnant opened up on moving into a new flat, the challenges she feared and how she has been able to conquer them.

Here is what she wrote:

“My #wcw? you never know how strong you are until you are tested and tried? I used to underestimate myself, I would usually speak myself out of doing things, the voice of fear was so loud till what I feared the most happened to me (like Job) and In my confusion and fear, not knowing what next, I had to learn the hard way but thru it all I found a new me, a girl I didn’t know existed and it’s been really fun getting to know her.

ALSO READ: Hottie Of The Day – Toke Makinwa

I remember when I moved into my new flat, I didn’t know how I would make it thru but God was there before me. Each time I tried to settle I felt I was insulting God; did I create myself? Do I not trust him? Is his grace not sufficient?

I Used To Underestimate Myself’ – Toke Makinwa On Grace And Moving On 6

And true to his word, he’s always looked out for this little girl and each time I ask myself how did I come this far, how am I able to stand? Pay bills, thrive and not just survive; I feel so much comfort and I confront my fears about going further.

I’m all grown. I will get by and by his grace my testimony will be complete. Life happens, life doesn’t stop so when next you are faced with “how will I do this??” Think if he brought me to it, his grace is sufficient to take me thru it and I will come out on the other side.

Just like Job, (job had in the end much more than he lost in the beginning) my season of restoration will come ???”

ALSO READ: If you see someone struggling with letting go of a situation, pray with/for them – Toke Makinwa

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Mohbad’s Family Rejects Autopsy Result, Demands Independent Post-Mortem

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]
Events5 hours ago

Beautiful Photos From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival Celebration In Ijebu Ode [Videos]

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Justin Timberlake Arrested For Driving Under Influence In New York

Heavy Gunshots As Protesting Youths Chase Rivers LGA Chairman From Secretariat [Video]
Metro8 hours ago

"Fubara Is The Power We Know" – Rivers Youths Chase Wike Agents Away From Council [Video]
Politics9 hours ago

“Fubara Is The Power We Know” – Rivers Youths Chase Wike’s Agents Away From Council [Video]

Portable Accuses Davido Of Using Him To Trend Without Payment, Demands $10,000 [Video]

Ka3na Called Out Over Fake Life, Accused Of Photoshopping Her Name On Private Jet

Uche Maduagwu Tackles Yul Edochie For Advising Men Against Sleeping With Married Women

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News1 day ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead