PHOTOSPEAKS

Village Chief Priest Kills Mistakenly His 13 Months Daughter Instead Of His Wife

A 30 year old man identified as Eno Akpan, a chief priest has been arrested by the Akwa Ibom State Police Command.after he was found to have murdered his own daughter.

The man was arrested for allegedly killing his one year and three months old daughter, Favour.

According to Punch Metro, Eno, who hails from Ikot Akpan Udo village in the Ikot Abasi Local Government Area, reportedly manages the village’s shrine.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Murtala Mani, said in Uyo on Monday that Eno had a misunderstanding with his wife, Blessing, and beat her up.

The CP, who spoke through the state Police Public Relations Officer, Cordelia Nwawe, explained that during the scuffle, Blessing ran off to her mother and left her daughter with the suspect.

He said Eno called Blessing to take Favour with her, adding that when she refused, he inflicted machete injuries on the girl’s back and head. The girl died from the injuries.

He said,

“On July 23, at 7.30pm, the complainant, Blessing, had a misunderstanding with her husband, Eno Akpan. In the process, the husband beat her up.

“She left the house for her mother’s place, leaving her daughter behind. The husband asked her to return home to take the child along, but she refused.  The husband then used a machete to inflict cuts on the back and head of their daughter. She died on the spot.”

Eno, however, said he had a disagreement with his wife after she returned home late from the market where she sold oysters.

According to him, he used his fists on her, but by the time he picked up a machete to strike her, it cut through their daughter.

He said,

“She went to sell oysters in the market. When she came back, I tried to inquire why she came back late and that it was becoming a habit for her to return home late from the market.

“Her reply incensed me and I had no other option than to beat her. The moment I picked up a machete to strike her, she threw my daughter at me and the machete landed on her head and back.”

Harrysong’s Ex-Wife Reacts After He Accused Her Of Getting Pregnant For Another Man While In Marriage [Video]
Entertainment8 mins ago

"I'm The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent" – Whitemoney
Celebrities1 hour ago

“I’m The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent” – Whitemoney

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For "Carrying Drug" [Video]

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For “Carrying Drugs” [Video]

FA Cup Final: Man City 1-2 Man United, Updates, Score, Analysis, Highlights [Video] 3

How My Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage – Zack Orji [Video]

Harrysong Vows To Expose Evil Deeds Done By His Ex-Wife, KCee, Destiny Etiko And Her Mother

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Make Money With TapSwap
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Making Money With TapSwap

“I Apologies If I Disappointed You” - BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

“I Apologise If I Disappointed You” – BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

Paul Okoye Reportedly Marries Ivy Ifeoma Traditionally Amid Pregnancy Rumours [Video]

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application - How To Apply
Education3 days ago

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application – How To Apply

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First 'Millennial Saint'
World News3 days ago

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First ‘Millennial Saint’

"My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends" – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

“My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends” – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Another Woman Accuses Diddy Of Forcing Her To Have Sεx With Kim Porter While He Mαsturbated

Sanusi Lamido Receives Reinstatement Letter, Turbaned As Emir Of Kano [Photos/Video]

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities 4
Business3 days ago

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities

FG Halt Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project Realignment After Landmark Beach Demolition