PHOTOSPEAKS

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards

The annual Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA) show took place yesterday at Eko Hotel and Suits, Lagos and as expected was a night of glamour, glitz and everything one would expect for one of the biggest nights of the Nigerian entertainment industry and arguably the biggest night of the Nigerian movie industry. Amongst many things the AMVCAs – whose date has been saved on the calendar of many stars and fashion enthusiasts – is a night where talent and impact is recognized and appreciated as well as a night where slayage is expected, brought and served. With thousands and millions of viewers at home watching and rooting for their favorite stars to not just win of the elusive awards but to also slay at the carpets and last night, there definitely was a lot of slaying!

From the screen goddess Rita Dominic who graced the red carpet and looked simply ethereal to the ever fashionable media personality Denola Grey whose slay left everyone stunned, the red carpet last night was without a doubt a fashionable spectacle and just in case you missed it we have your back with ten of the very best looks from last night that had us stunned.

Scroll down to see the ten looks from the AMVCAs that were all perfect ten out of ten!

@ritadominic

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2

@denolagrey

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 3

@stephaniecoker

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 4

@_timini

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 5

@ceec_official

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 6

@inidimaokojie

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 7

@thelotachukwu

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 8

@antolecky

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 9

@officialsikaosei

The Ten Most Fashionable Looks From The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 10

@theorangenerd