Obasanjo Spotted Showing Off His Dancing Skills After Church Service In Uyo – See Photos

Obasanjo Spotted Showing Off His Dancing Skills After Church Service In Uyo - See Photos 5

The former President of Nigeria, Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo, who worshipped with Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom on Sunday at Qua Iboe Church, Uyo, was spotted happy and dancing after he urged the people to support the governor’s second term ambition.

Earlier, Governor Emmanuel said Mr. Obasanjo was in the state on a solidarity visit, adding that the presence of the former president always brought about something good.

Yesterday, October 28, 2018, Obasanjo was spotted with Governor Udom Emmanuel during a Sunday service at Qua Iboe Church in Uyo.

The former president addressed the people saying, God created man, to tell the truth, to love and to forgive, and that’s why He gave His son so that the world does not perish. He said that God shares with man the attributes of truth, forgiveness, love and continuity and that the attribute of continuity has been in existence since God created the world.

He also urged the people to support Gov Emmanuel, according to him, the governor is a good product that could take the state to the promised land. After the church service, he was seen happily showing off some of his dancing skills.

Obasanjo Spotted Showing Off His Dancing Skills After Church Service In Uyo - See Photos 6

Here is what he told the people:

“You have to be a strong Christian to be able to say, ‘God will find for me a successor that will do to me what I have done to my predecessor.’”

“This man believes in his character, he believes in his value, he believes in his service to humanity and to God.

“I always cherish the attributes of God. The wonderful God that we worship kept some attributes to Himself He doesn’t share with anybody: Omnipresence, Omnipotence and Omniscience.

“He has other attributes that he shares with us – kindness, generosity, compassion, truth, forgiveness, love and continuity.“God is a God of continuity since he created the world. I always say to myself and my family: if something is good, keep it.

“We have a good product in our hand and if I have a good product in my hand, I will not change it, I will keep it.

“This is a good product, let’s have him for continuity. I can assure you, this governor has no fear; he will stand still. Please stand with him and he will take us to the promise land.”

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 7
Business5 mins ago