The Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) has denied reports that another building collapsed with many people trapped inside the rubble in Lagos Island.
It was earlier reported that another building located at No 57, Egerton square in Alakoro area, Lagos Island, collapsed in Monday, 18th March 2019.
It was gathered that many people are still trapped in the rubble as rescue mission by residents and sympathizers start to pour in to help.
However, LABSCA denied the report saying its men were the ones demolishing buildings.
LABSCA spokesperson Titi Ajirotutu said that particular building had already been demolished by LABSCA.
Ajirotutu said a scavenger was injured in the process of carting away door steel and other materials.
Former Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to…
Osun State Police Command said singer Davido was the alleged target of an attack on…
Anti-migrant protesters gathered outside the Cape Town Regional Court on Wednesday as proceedings against former…
The Lagos and Ogun State governments have declared Thursday, August 20, 2026, a public holiday…
Lagos socialite and interior designer Ehi Ogbebor has spoken about her relationship with Musiliu Akinsanya,…
Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke has received his Certificate of Return from the Independent National…