Okorocha Recounts How Oshiomhole Pushed Him Out Of His Office, Speaks On Dumping APC 3

Outgoing Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has claimed that the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, once sent his DSS detail to insult him.

Okorocha said he had gone to interact with his party Chairman about issues relating to happenings in the party when he (Oshiomhole) sent his DSS personnel to push him out of his office.

Speaking in an interview with Vanguard, Okorocha said the incident happened in the presence of the APC governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom State, Ekere Nsima.

The Governor, however, said he was not considering leaving the ruling party, at least for now.

Asked if he still feel comfortable in the APC, Okorocha, whose son-in-law, Uche Nwosu joined the Action Alliance, AA, prior to the general elections, said:

“I am APC. I have never thought of leaving the party for now and I have no reason because I won under the platform of APC.

“Where will I go to? I have to be in the APC, I formed the APC.”

Asked if he was stranded, he added: “I am not stranded, I remain in APC and I have not indicated that I’m going to leave APC.

“Remember that the intention of these people is to frustrate me out of politics and out of APC so that they can have a field of play. But all I advise today is that let no institution or organization allow themselves to be used as an instrument to destroy somebody politically, who has committed no offence.”

On what he will do if by chance he meets Oshiomhole today, Gov. Okorocha said:

“We will chat as usual. What will I do to him? The last time I saw Oshiomhole was when I went to his office and he sent his SSS man to insult me in his office, before the governorship candidate of Akwa Ibom, the NDDC guy, Obong Nsima Ekere, who also reacted against the gentleman.

“An SSS was pushing me out as a governor from his office. So, I’ve taken enough insults from Oshiomhole and all those that are planning this evil.”

"Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death
Entertainment13 mins ago

“Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

Flavour N'abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]
Entertainment1 hour ago

Flavour N’abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Ademola Lookman's Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen

Ademola Lookman’s Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

"I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back" - Yul Edochie

“I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back” – Yul Edochie

Diddy Faces 6th Lawsuit As Model Accuses Him Of Drugging And Sexual Assaulting Her

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

Serious Fight Breaks Out As Cross River Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Elvert Ayambem [Video]
Politics19 hours ago

"Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They're Prostitutes And Feminists" - Speed Darlington [Video]

“Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They’re Prostitutes And Feminists” – Speed Darlington [Video]

Erigga Announces His Father's Death

Erigga Announces His Father’s Death

Oritsefemi’s Ex-Wife, Nabila Fash Threatens To Sue Him For Defamation, Threat To Life

Real Reason Why Mauricio Pochettino Left Chelsea By Mutual Consent
Sports1 day ago

Real Reason Why Mauricio Pochettino Left Chelsea By Mutual Consent

"My Husband Has Every Right To Tell Me Not To Go Out” – Actress Anita Joseph

“My Husband Has Every Right To Tell Me Not To Go Out” – Actress Anita Joseph

"You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me" - Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

“You Told Filmmakers Not To Hire Me” – Motilola Akinlami Calls Out Kunle Afod

"No Bow Leg In Our Family" – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

“No Bow Leg In Our Family” – Mohbad’s Father Insists Wunmi Is Guilty Of Paternity Fraud

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

Portable Acquires New Mercedes Benz, Days After His Arrest Over G-Wagon Debt

I Took Junior Pope Like A Brother But He Stabbed Me In The Back Repeatedly – Yul Edochie

"Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics" – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

“Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics” – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi