A 26-year-old woman identified as Evgenia Shulyatyeva has been found dead after a phone she was charging fell into her bath at her home in Kirovo-Chepetsk, west Russia.
Evgenia Shulyatyeva was instantly electrocuted when the plugged-in phone is believed to have slipped into the water.
It’s not known whether she had been using the device at the time of her death.
The body of the 26-year-old accountant was found by her devastated mum, Vera, who rushed to her home when she couldn’t get hold of her.
Evgenia’s death is now being investigated by the Russian Investigative Committee following a string of similar deaths in the country.
Ahead of the funeral in Kirovo-Chepetsk, Evgenia’s loved ones have flocked to social media to share touching tributes.
Evgenia’s funeral will happen tomorrow in her remote hometown, 620 miles northeast of Moscow.