Reinhard Bonnke Dead: Popular Evangelist Dies At 79

Popular German evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is dead. The 79-year-old evangelist died today surrounded by his friends and family.

Reinhard Bonnke Dead: Popular Evangelist Dies At 79 3

His family announced the sad news via Reinhard Bonnke’s official facebook page.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

It is with sorrow that the Bonnke Family would like to announce the passing of our beloved husband, father, and grandfather, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. He passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family, on December 7, 2019. For the past 60 years he has preached the glorious Gospel of Jesus throughout the entire world. We want to thank you on behalf of him and our family, for your kind love and unwavering support, which enabled him to preach the matchless message of salvation to countless people.

He preached Jesus…

“Great and marvelous are Your works,
Lord God Almighty!
Just and true are Your ways,
O King of the saints!
Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name?
For You alone are holy.
For all nations shall come and worship before You,
For Your judgments have been manifested.”
Revelation 15:3-4

In Christ,
Anni Bonnke and Family

We kindly ask, in lieu of flowers, to please make a donation to Christ for all Nations – Africa Crusade.

Reinhard Bonnke visited Nigeria in 2017 for his farewell crusade. May Reinhard Bonnke’s soul rest in peace.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Business19 hours ago