NCDC Boss And Those In Aso Rock Will Be Next To Contract Coronavirus – Biafra Group Blows Hot

The Director General of the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), Chikwe Ihekweazu, has been berated by the Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL) over his latest claims on the spread of coronavirus.

NCDC Boss And Those In Aso Rock Will Be Next To Contract Coronavirus - Biafra Group Blows Hot 3

Ihekweazu had during an interview on Channels Television on Thursday, declared that coronavirus will spread to all the 36 States in Nigeria.

Reacting to the declaration in a statement on Friday, the Chief Press Secretary of BNYL, Richard Dianabasi Odung slammed the NCDC boss adding that “Ihekweazu, President Muhammadu Buhari and all those in Aso Rock will be next to contract the disease.”

The group wondered whether “the NCDC boss and the Minister of Health are immune to the virus.”

BnYL noted that Buhari and the NCDC boss do not wear face mask whereas NCDC has confirmed that the disease is a respiratory one.

“NCDC boss is making money from the pandemic so he is praying for widespread of the virus,” the group alleged.

“But their plans to get money from World Bank and UN relief support has failed already.

“By the grace of God, he and those in Aso Rock rock will be in the next batch of confirmed cases of Coronavirus,” he said.

Meanwhile, Nigeria currently have 447 total cases of coronavirus which spreads across 19 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).