Pretty Nigerian Lady Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Friend Over A Man

A popular Nigerian hair vendor, Annishair has allegedly been poisoned to death by her friend over the interest of a man.

Pretty Nigerian Lady Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Friend Over A Man 13

The CEO of Annishair reportedly passed on a few days ago after a brief illness which was not disclosed, but her friends say she died after allegedly eating a poisoned food by a friend.

According to the reports online, Anna’s friend who owns a restaurant has been supplying food to her and slowly poisoned her to death over a man.

See some tribute from her friends below:

Pretty Nigerian Lady Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Friend Over A Man 14

Pretty Nigerian Lady Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Friend Over A Man 15Pretty Nigerian Lady Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Friend Over A Man 16Pretty Nigerian Lady Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Friend Over A Man 17Pretty Nigerian Lady Allegedly Poisoned To Death By Her Friend Over A Man 18

ALSO READ: Pretty Lady Dies After Being Allegedly Poisoned By Her Jealous Best Friend Over Job Promotion

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Celestine Joachim

June 13, 2020 at 10:32 am

The world is a big place, several happenings has made it had to trust friends. May her soul rest in peace

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News1 day ago