“I Thank God We’re Both Mates Again” – Single Lady Celebrates As Her Friend’s Marriage Crashes

"I Thank God We're Both Mates Again" - Single Lady Celebrates As Her Friend’s Marriage Crashes 5

Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has shared a message he received from a lady who is happy because her friend’s marriage has crashed.

According to the message which was shared via her Instagram page, the two ladies were friends from secondary school but she is not happy because her friend forgot about her after marriage despite being ‘used as a slave on her friend’s wedding day’

She is celebrating because her friend’s former husband, who ejected her from the home last year, is now living with another woman.

The lady concluded by saying she is happy because they are now mates – both singles.

Read the full story below:

"I Thank God We're Both Mates Again" - Single Lady Celebrates As Her Friend’s Marriage Crashes 6

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 7
Business18 hours ago