Big Brother Naija housemate, Olamilekan ‘Laycon’ Agbeleshe has emerged the ultimate winner of the 2020 BBNaija Season 5 lockdown reality TV show.
Laycon defeated his rival Dorathy Bachor and three other co-BBNaija finalists to win the ultimate crown. The 26-year-old will walk away with N85 million worth of prizes.
Here is a breakdown of Laycon’s N85 million grand prize:
- N30 million in cash
- 2-Bedroom apartment from Revolution Plus
- An all-expense-paid Dubai trip for two from TravelBeta
- A brand new Innoson G40 SUV from Innoson Motors
- One year supply of Indomie, Munch It chin-chin and Colgate toothpaste
- A brand new smart TV and refrigerator from Scanfrost
- A brand new OPPO Reno 3 Smartphone
- An all-expense-paid trip to Dublin from Guinness
- One year supply of Pepsi drink, a branded chiller plus an all-expense-paid trip to watch the Champions League finale.
The 2020 BBNaija Lockdown show ran for 10 weeks starting from Sunday, July 29, 2020 and came to an end today Sunday, September 27, 2020.
Here is how BBNaija viewers voted for their winner:
KanyiDaily had earlier reported that BBNaija housemate, Rebecca ‘Nengi’ Hampson, was evicted on the last day of the reality show.
Two other housemates, Emuobonuvie ‘Neo’ Akpofure and Victoria ‘Vee’ Adeyele, were also evicted on the BBNaija finale.