Entertainment

Man Narrates How Wizkid’s Music Saved Him From Bandits While Traveling To Kaduna

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to narrate how a song by Afrobeat star, Wizkid saved him from bandits while traveling to Kaduna State.

In a post shared on his Twitter page, the man said he was traveling to Kaduna when armed bandits attacked their vehicle and started killing people who had no money on them.

According to him, when the bandits got to him and were about to pull the trigger, an undisclosed song from Wizkid’s “Made In Lagos” album started playing.

He said that upon hearing the song by Wizkid whom he described as his savior, the bandits immediately began to jubilate and were so happy that they had to let him go.

READ:  Photos Of Regina Daniels Looking Sad, Angry And Forced At Her Traditional Wedding To Ned Nwoko

@starbwoi_Val wrote; ”Traveling to Kaduna then bandits attacked us, they were killing people that had no money on them.

“They got to me and as he was about pulling the trigger, Wizkid’s Made In Lagos started playing.

“The bandits started jubilating and that was how I was freed 🥺🥺 WizKid is my savior”

READ:  BREAKING: Lionel Messi Joins PSG On Two-Year Contract After Leaving Barcelona

KanyiDaily recalls that a former presidential aide, Reno Omokri had called on President Muhammadu Buhari to make Wizkid a global ambassador representing Nigeria as a whole.

READ:  D'BANJ AND MOHITS RECORDS CREW IN ILLUMINATI PLOT TO TURN THE NATION GAY!....hmmm I no fit shout!

Business20 hours ago