Entertainment

“I Just Got Myself A New Whip” – James Brown Show Off His Range Rover Car [Video]

Popular crossdresser, James Brown has taken to social media to announce that he has just purchased for himself a brand new whip, a Range Rover.

"I Just Got Myself A New Whip" - James Brown Show Off His Range Rover Car [Video]

James Brown Range Rover

In a video shared on his Instagram page, the 23-year-old influencer showed off the new car while expressing his excitement as he rides with his loved ones.

“Hey durlings, I just got myself a new whip. Congratulations to me,” he wrote.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by James Brown Obialor (@wf_jamesbrown)

KanyiDaily had also reported how James Brown ditched his usual female clothing as he makes his first ever trip to London, the United Kingdom.

READ:  Basketmouth Reveals Why He Didn't Vote In 2023 Presidential Elections