Entertainment

Jada Pollock Says She’s Controlling Emotions After Wizkid Declared He’s Single

Award-winning Nigerian singer, Wizkid has triggered mixed reactions on social media after he claimed that he has been single for so long despite his long-term relationship with his babymama and talent manager, Jada Pollock.

Jada Pollock Says She's Controlling Emotions After Wizkid Declared He's Single

Wizkid And Jada Pollock Appear To Be Having Issues

On Monday, the singer took to his Snapchat page to announce that he’s been single for a while, adding that he may probably seek one or two women to salvage himself from the dilemma he’s in.

“Been single for so long, gotta find me one or 2,” Wizkid wrote on Snapchat.

Wizkid’s statement shocked many people because the singer had recently shared a rare family photo of himself, his son Zion, and a then-pregnant Jada.

The revelation about his relationship status also left people questioning Jada Pollock’s place after she welcomed her second child with him last month.

READ:  Wickedness At The Highest Order.

A Twitter user @King_44pf, shared the singer’s Snapchat post with a caption that read, “Wizkid just dey on loud, dey break Jada P heart. Chai!.”

Responding to the tweet, Jada stated that she was controlling her emotions, adding that taking arguments to social media will never end well.

In a now-deleted tweet, Jada wrote, “Taking arguments to social media is never going to end well.”

She also followed up with another tweet that was also taken down, which read, “controlling emotions,” with a padlock and key emoji.

READ:  Husband Fights Another Man For Taking His Wife To Burna Boy's Concert In Lagos - Watch Video

Jada Pollock Says She's Controlling Emotions After Wizkid Declared He's Single

KanyiDaily recalls that Jada Pollock had addressed rumors that Wizkid was dating his colleague, Tems, following the success of their hit collaborative project, ‘Essence’.

READ:  Nigerians React As US Rapper, Travis Scott Is Spotted Shooting Music Video In Kano [Watch]

Entertainment1 hour ago