Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has continued his dragging of Mmesoma Ejikeme, the Anambra school girl who forged her Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME results.
The exam body, through its Spokesman, Fabian Benjamin, said the candidate used a software to falsify her score.
However, Mmesoma insisted that she scored 362, prompting several calls for a thorough investigation into the controversy to know what went wrong and who is to blame.
Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State had set up a committee mandated to investigate the alleged falsification of the result.
On Friday, the panel confirmed that Mmesoma Ejikeme manipulated her result.
The committee, in a report addressed to the governor, said that it reviewed Mmesoma‘s JAMB results and conducted interviews with relevant parties, including JAMB officials and other individuals involved.
Mmesoma confessed that she forged her UTME results, deceiving her school, her immediate family, and the state government.
Taking to his official Twitter handle on Saturday evening, Reno Omokri, who since the controversy broke out has been dragging Mmesoma, drew 12 similarities between the student and Peter Obi, the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate in the February 25 General Elections.
Both Mmesoma and Obi are from Anambra State.
Below is the Omokri’s tweet:
12 Similarities Between Peter Obi and Mmesoma Ejikeme.
1. Obi voted in Anambra. Mmesoma wrote JAMB in Anambra.
2. Obi won Lagos. Mmesoma’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice of schools are in Lagos.
3. Obi insisted he won #NigerianElections2023. Mmesoma insisted she had the highest JAMB score.
4. Obi claimed to be a youth at 62. Mmesoma claimed to be a minor at 19.
5. Obi blamed INEC glitch. Mmesoma blamed JAMB hitch.
6. Obi did a broadcast vowing to reclaim his mandate. Mmesoma did a broadcast promising that her results were genuine.
7. Mmesoma’s daddy said she was always crying over JAMB. Obi cried ‘Yes, Daddy’ over the election.
8. Obi won 98% of Anambra’s votes. The majority of Anambra supported Mmesoma.
9. Obi went on TV to cry. Mmesoma cried on TV.
10. Obi’s followers insulted everybody. Mmesoma’s supporters attacked everyone.
11. Obi lied that his brewery employs 60% of Anambra people. Mmesoma lied that she was the best pupil in Anambra.
12. IPOBy Ezekwesili said the certificate of return given to Tinubu belongs to Obi. IPOBy Ezekwesili said the highest score belongs to Mmesoma.
Moral of the story: Those who play emotional politics will always end in frustration, while those who play strategic politics will always end in dominion.
Meanwhile, Kanyi Daily reported that Romanus Ejikeme, Mmesoma’s father has apologised to the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) after his daughter confessed that she manipulated her UTME result score.
He said his daughter lied to him initially.