SUBMIT YOUR STORIES!

Kanyi Daily Wants To Hear From YOU!
SUBMIT YOUR STORIES! 1
The woman whose style is just as fierce and as bold as the confidence that she proudly exudes. The woman who didn’t let life control her, but took control of her life, traveled the world, and has the Instagram feed to prove it. The woman who handles business by day, and still gets home in time to sip wine with girlfriends on #ScandalThursday nights. The woman who’s experienced enough break-ups and make-ups to write a bestselling self-help guide.
The Man/Woman who’s changing the world, one purposeful step at a time.
If that’s you, then drop us a line and tell us your story at [email protected]!
SOME OF OUR POPULAR SECTIONS:
Man On A Mission
SUBMIT YOUR STORIES! 2
Spotlight on men who are more than just eye candy, but who also strive to be the difference in the world through career achievements, community outreach, and more.
Girl Boss

SUBMIT YOUR STORIES! 3

Women who run it or own it and are changing the game in business.

#RELATIONSHIPGOALS

SUBMIT YOUR STORIES! 4
Inspirational couples who are redefining society’s definition of love.
Travel
SUBMIT YOUR STORIES! 5
For people who’ve ever travelled the world and have Pictures and stories To Prove It.
HERE’S HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY:

Please email [email protected] with the subject line PERSONAL STORY.
Make sure the subject line also gives a great indication to what we will be reading. Example: “PERSONAL STORY: How I Conquered My Fears & Followed My Dreams.”
We want real stories that aren’t shy with detail. If writing isn’t your calling, don’t worry, our editors will work with you to make sure that we bring your story to life!
We look forward to reading your stories!
SUBMIT YOUR STORIES! 6