PHOTOSPEAKS

Tony One Week doesn’t know how to be a politician!

Tony One Week doesn't know how to be a politician! 3

The entertainer turned politician (elected in the April elections, and is Anambra House Minority Leader) wrote on his facebook page yesterday…

I dont know how to explain the fact that no matter how much I try to be a politician.., I just dont seem to be able to do it. In Politics.., everybody is pretending. There are numerous hypocrites and psychophants. They will be looking at a black thing and will be saying it is white. Pls pray for me oooo. I don’t wanna change now. I strongly believe in truth as the only means to integrity. God help Nigeria.

At Tony, as I see it, you have only two major choices. (1) If you can’t beat them, join them. 2. If it’s too dirty for you, get out! No 2 is the best option oooo before its too late.

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News7 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead