PHOTOSPEAKS

Man Docked For Raping 8 Years Old Girl

An 18-year-old man, Ifeanyi Ukaegbu, was on Wednesday docked at an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly defiling an eight year-old girl.

Ukaegbu is standing trial on a two-count charge of conspiracy and rape.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Stephen Molo, said that the accused and another still at large committed the alleged offence on Aug. 22 at Third Ave., D Close, House 7, Festac Town, Lagos.
He said that the accused allegedly had an unlawful sexual intercourse with the minor.

I don like hearing this type of thing, i feel like giving this dude 300 lashes of cane on his buttocks…what sort of wickedness is this….to read the full story click here

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 3
Business18 hours ago