PHOTOSPEAKS

The late veteran actor, Mr. Samuel Arase Efeimwonkiekie, popularly called Sam
Loco Efe
was laid to rest yesterday, October 21, in Benin City, Edo State after
a funeral service at the Baptist Convention Ground, NTA Road, Benin City at 2.
00pm.
Born December 25, 1939 into the family of Arase at Ogboka, in Benin
Kingdom
.Sam loco passed away on August 07,2011 in owerri,imo state.

He is
survived by six children including Mrs. Sandra Ebun Leonardo, Bola Adesuwa
Efe,Bismarck Nosa Efe, Julia Orobosa Omozusi,Precious Osariemen Efe and Omoruyi
Efe…….

May his gentle soul rest in peace!!!!

4 Comments

4 Comments

1. Anonymous

October 31, 2011 at 1:02 pm

REST IN PEACE SAM LOCO

2. Kanyinulia

November 1, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Amen

3. Anonymous

December 18, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Heaven z the place of peace

4. Joyce Bates

October 25, 2023 at 6:58 am

I know this very late but I am really learning of Mr. Sam Loco and his trusted sidekick ,and I just love those two when they are working together, well 6 years ago I became an African movies lover I watch African movies morning, evening, noon, and night, well I love African Movies and Mama G, Sam Loco , and many many and Mercy Johnson, Flashboy, Van Vicker, and many many more actors and actress I am a USA Alabama Roll-Tide , I am learning about Mr. Sam Loco and it’s with a heavy heart because he made me laugh and I now wish I had never knew ,but I do so I hope and pray Mr.Sam Loco that you making them laugh in heaven RIP Sam Loco,

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 6
Business1 hour ago