PHOTOSPEAKS

Fox Movies Releases Official Trailer For Alvin and Chipmunks 3

Alvin and the chipmunks 3 trailer has been released and will surely rule box office in december. Alvin and his furry little pals is back for the third installment of the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies. Alvin and the Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked which have Dave setting off with the chipmunks for a relaxing vacation on a luxury cruise ship.

Sypnosis

The vacationing Chipmunks and Chipettes are turning a luxury cruise liner into their personal playground, until they become ‘chipwrecked’ on a remote island. As the ‘Munks and Chipettes try various schemes to find their way home, they accidentally discover their new turf is not as deserted as it seems.

Starring: Andy Buckley, Lauren Gottlieb, Tucker Albrizzi, Luisa D’Oliveira, Jenny Slate, Voices: Matthew Gray Gubler, Amy Poehler, Jesse McCartney.

Release date;December 16,2011

2 Comments

2 Comments

1. Anonymous

November 15, 2011 at 8:33 pm

good nice

2. Anonymous

November 16, 2011 at 10:05 am

cool

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News1 day ago