PHOTOSPEAKS

You Are A Gossip, Find A Dignified Career – RMD Advises Blogger Linda Ikeji

You Are A Gossip, Find A Dignified Career - RMD Advises Blogger Linda Ikeji 5You Are A Gossip, Find A Dignified Career - RMD Advises Blogger Linda Ikeji 6

})(jQuery);

Actor-politician Richard Mofe-Damijo has reacted to the news being reported that he has acquired a home said to be worth about N250 million in Asaba, Delta State. The Actor who turned 51 yesterday July 7, 2012
took to the micro-blogging site Twitter after a long hiatus to debunk
the rumours and express his disappointment in those who reported the
news.
It has been brought to my attention
that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a
story about my N250m. Ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a
response but with the calls, texts and BBMs I have received I’d like to
sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about
me and get a life
’, RMD directed his accusations towards popular blogger Linda Ikeji…..Continue to see his other tweets.

Ikeji who reported the story on July 7
is believed to be the first person that broke ‘the news’ of RMD
allegedly acquiring the ‘expensive property’
Knowing the worth of a property is
not rocket science and if you find a dignified career path and work hard
at it you will be too busy and successful to spread unfounded lies
about people
’, RMD continued
When asked by a fan if he would treat the case legally, RMD replied ‘I’m exploring that option, thank you’.
RMD concluded his series of tweets with a vote of thank to his many fans and followers…
From the bottom of my heart I want
to say a very heartfelt thanks to all of you for your beautiful birthday
wishes, God bless you and I love you

3 Comments

3 Comments

1. Anonymous

July 7, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Serves her right. But they are all morally and financially corrupt. All hustlers.

2. nairateam

July 8, 2012 at 2:59 am

Linda had beta b carefull cus he could sue her! No wonder she didnt blog much ystrday.lol

3. Anonymous

July 11, 2012 at 3:52 pm

his so called hungry looking Linda Ikeji; what's her business with RMD purchasing a property even if it's worth 1billion naira? Is the money hers? OK, if RMD should follow it legally let me know how she would defend herself or pay any claims that might come out as a result of this stupid act.

Linda Ikej goes about telling people that she made her first millions from blogging; but really when you look at it, the girl is worth nothing…. she is not even worth N2million (I mean two million naira) Leave all the borrow pose, I know Linda to her root and when I mean she is worth nothing, I mean it to the letter.

Call me any time, I will not only give you evidence, I will take you to her home…Check ur mail, i sent u a friend request on facebook and my number i ur mail.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

"Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims
Entertainment1 hour ago

“Don’t Do Anything To My Baby You Are Carrying” – AY Makun Tells BBNaija’s Alex Amid Pregnancy Claims

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

Phyna In Tears As She Demands BBNaija Organisers To Pay Her ₦100m Prize [Video]

"I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers" – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

“I Used To Sell Weed And Alcohol To Sεx Workers” – Gospel Singer, Victor Thompson

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

Banky W Expresses Gratitude To God As He Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery [Video]

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour
News20 hours ago

DSS Takes Over Emir Of Kano’s Palace Amid Deposition Rumour

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court
News20 hours ago

Drama As Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Slumps In Abuja Court

Nigerians React To Sanusi's Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje"
News22 hours ago

Nigerians React To Sanusi’s Reinstatement As Kano Emir After His Dethronement By Ganduje

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir
News23 hours ago

Lamido Sanusi II Reinstated As Kano Emir, Ganduje’s Four Emirates Dethroned

Police Arrests Man Who Accused E-Money Of Having Affairs With Junior Pope’s Wife

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr's Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

“She No Even Wear Pant” – Ayra Starr’s Outfit At Album Listening Party Causes Stir [Video]

"Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

“Big Ballers Are Coming To Umunze” – Cubana Chief Priest Consoles Flavour Over His Father’s Death

Flavour N'abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Flavour N’abania Loses His Father, Benjamin Okoli [Video]

Ademola Lookman's Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen
Sports1 day ago

Ademola Lookman’s Hat-Trick Leads Atalanta To Europa League Victory Over Bayer Leverkusen

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

Why FG Banned Money Ritüal, Smoking, Crime Scenes In Nollywood Films

"I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back" - Yul Edochie

“I Have Forgiven Junior Pope For Betraying And Stabbing Me In The Back” – Yul Edochie

Diddy Faces 6th Lawsuit As Model Accuses Him Of Drugging And Sexual Assaulting Her

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

VeryDarkMan Remanded In Police Custody As He Pleads Not Guilty To Cyberstalking

Serious Fight Breaks Out As Cross River Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Elvert Ayambem [Video]

"Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They're Prostitutes And Feminists" - Speed Darlington [Video]

“Igbo Girls Are Not Good For Marriage, They’re Prostitutes And Feminists” – Speed Darlington [Video]

Erigga Announces His Father's Death