PHOTOSPEAKS

Morenike Popoola Is Missing

Morenike Popoola Is Missing 5
 Morenike Popoola was kidnapped around 9:30 -10 last night in
Amuwo-Odofin on her way home. Her car, a wine-coloured Toyota Corolla
Sports car, was also taken, but was recovered very early this morning
around Kirikiri.

Morenike’s abductors contacted her family this morning but made no specific demands, just said they will call back.

Anyone with any information or can offer any assistance please call 07062425660 or 08025045690

Morenike Popoola Is Missing 6

"use strict"; var adace_load_666e31b82ca59 = function(){ var viewport = $(window).width(); var tabletStart = 601; var landscapeStart = 801; var tabletEnd = 961; var content = '%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22adace_adsense_666e31b82ca2d%22%3E%3Cscript%20async%20src%3D%22%2F%2Fpagead2.googlesyndication.com%2Fpagead%2Fjs%2Fadsbygoogle.js%22%3E%3C%2Fscript%3E%0A%09%09%3Cins%20class%3D%22adsbygoogle%22%0A%09%09style%3D%22display%3Ablock%3B%22%0A%09%09data-ad-client%3D%22ca-pub-2233808518455682%22%0A%09%09data-ad-slot%3D%221717524128%22%0A%09%09data-ad-format%3D%22auto%22%0A%09%09%3E%3C%2Fins%3E%0A%09%09%3Cscript%3E%28adsbygoogle%20%3D%20window.adsbygoogle%20%7C%7C%20%5B%5D%29.push%28%7B%7D%29%3B%3C%2Fscript%3E%3C%2Fdiv%3E'; var unpack = true; if(viewport=tabletStart && viewport=landscapeStart && viewport=tabletStart && viewport=tabletEnd){ if ($wrapper.hasClass('.adace-hide-on-desktop')){ $wrapper.remove(); } } if(unpack) { $self.replaceWith(decodeURIComponent(content)); } } if($wrapper.css('visibility') === 'visible' ) { adace_load_666e31b82ca59(); } else { //fire when visible. var refreshIntervalId = setInterval(function(){ if($wrapper.css('visibility') === 'visible' ) { adace_load_666e31b82ca59(); clearInterval(refreshIntervalId); } }, 999); }

})(jQuery);

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 9
Business16 hours ago