PHOTOSPEAKS

Al-Mustapha Released, Visits TB Joshua

Mustapha with TB Joshua

Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former chief security officer of Nigeria’s tyrant, General Sani Abacha, has paid a surprise visit to Pastor T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church in Lagos.

Mustapha was released from Kirikiri Prisons yesterday after the Court of Appeal judgement acquitted and discharged him over the charge that he conspired to murder Alhaja Kudirat Abiola on 4 June, 1996.

From Kirikiri, Mustapha was said to have made his way to Ikotun, the Lagos suburb, where Joshua has his church.

Eyebrows were raised last night on the purpose of the visit  and Mustapha declined press interview, but Joshua explained that their relationship dated to the Abacha years, when he …

was arrested and detained for nine days over a petition sent to the Chairman of the NDLEA on his ministry.

“I was arrested for investigation and it was later discovered that it was a tissue of lies. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication. From there, I was taken to Aso Rock to see the president. It was there that I met Mustapha.

“I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. One of those things I mentioned to them and to Mustapha in particular, was what he went through, though he did not believe me then. That was why when it came to pass, I was the first person he remembered. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him.

“That is why you see him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.”

Mustapha was arrested in 1998 on the orders of the then General Abdulsalami Abubakar regime, over the killings during the Abacha era.

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Anonymous

July 13, 2013 at 10:02 am

Haba why is it that all these TB JOSHUA prophesy always comes out after something must have happened

2. Anonymous

July 13, 2013 at 10:04 am

Nigerian legal system. Someone we all know that he murdered these people suddenly goes home a free man.

What would the Abiola family say?

They should appeal the judgement.

3. Anonymous

July 13, 2013 at 10:12 am

Something is not right.

4. Anizoba

July 13, 2013 at 10:26 am

the prophet finally getting the recognition he deserves 100% prophetic accuracy

5. pete

July 13, 2013 at 11:22 am

The word of God must come to pass no two ways about that.

6. Eby

July 13, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I'm not sure how to say this without sounding insensitive but Seriously how could a man be held for over a decade without standing trial? Why did it take 13years to convict Al Mustapha and why was he acquitted after 14 years? I read a little bit about the Appeal Judges decision and I found many things troubling. The politics in Nigeria is HUGE, If Mustapha is guilty; he will get his reward in full, I pray that the souls of MKO and Kudirat will get justice an rest in peace. There is not so much hope for the common man in Nigeria.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break
Metro8 hours ago

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students
Metro8 hours ago

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students

"Chatter Is Live" - Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

“Chatter Is Live” – Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

Court Grants N10bn Bail To Ex-Power Minister, Saleh Mamman Over Alleged N33bn Fraud
News13 hours ago

"I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace" - Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace” – Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I'm Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

“I’m Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

"Are You Okay?" - Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

“Are You Okay?” – Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

Yhemo Lee And Girlfriend, Thayour Set To Get Married, Share Wedding Invites [Video]

Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris ‘Vice President Trump’ At Press Conference [Video]
News18 hours ago

Supreme Court Bar Governors From Holding Local Government Funds
News1 day ago

Supreme Court Bar Governors From Holding Local Government Funds

"He's My Guy" - Basketmouth Reveals Why He Mocked Wizkid During Davido’s Wedding [Video]

“He’s My Guy” – Basketmouth Reveals Why He Mocked Wizkid During Davido’s Wedding [Video]

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacob On His 82nd Birthday [Video]

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 82nd Birthday [Video]

Prankster Zfancy Released On Bail After One Week In Police Custody [Video]

Prankster Zfancy Released On Bail After One Week In Police Custody [Video]

Blessing CEO Advises Davido And Sophia Momodu On Child Custody Battle [Video]

Blessing CEO Advises Davido And Sophia Momodu On Child Custody Battle [Video]

Patoranking Recounts How He Hawked With His Father On The Streets Of Lagos

Patoranking Recounts How He Hawked With His Father On The Streets Of Lagos

How To Withdraw From Hamster Kombat 1
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

How To Withdraw From Hamster Kombat

'I'm Ready To Die, But I'll Take A Lot Of You Bullies With Me" - Toyin Abraham [Video]

‘I’m Ready To Die, But I’ll Take A Lot Of You Bullies With Me” – Toyin Abraham [Video]

Copa America 2024: Argentina Mocks Drake After $300K Bet Loss On Canada

Copa America 2024: Argentina Mocks Drake After $300K Bet Loss On Canada

How To Check Your Mental Age
Health3 days ago

How To Check Your Mental Age

Toyin Abraham Faces Backlash For Using Police To Arrest Her Critic And His Mother