PHOTOSPEAKS

British Singer Natalie Kills Angry With Nicki Minaj For Dissing Skinny Girls

nicki
British Singer Natalie Kill is definately not happy with Nicki Minaj for dissing skinny girls in her new song ”Anaconda”
In her song, towards the end, Nicki Minaj raps:

“f*ck those skinny b*tches, f*ck those skinny b*tches in the club.”

Am sure fat bitches are definitely hailing Nicki and soon everybody would want to have big booties.

Natalie Kills took to Twitter and termed Nicki’s Anaconda ”a song and degrading song” Her outbursts when you continue

British Singer Natalie Kills Angry With Nicki Minaj For Dissing Skinny Girls 5

I just heard a sad and degrading song that I can’t quite figure out if it’s a public joke or not.

Why are we publicly deemed “skinny BITCHES” if we’re naturally smaller than sz 6? Horrified i’m considered a bitch for not being overweight.

Larger framed women need to stop bullying/victimizing girls with small frames, less voluptuous figures as if they’re unattractive/anorexic.

It’s not a ‘positive message’ that if you have small breasts (like me) and “don’t got that jelly” men won’t find you sexually appealing.

Negativity + negativity = guess what…?

Believe it or not there are guys out there that will actually wanna “hold you at night” even if you have a stick figure or less “booty”

Small framed models are used in Ad’s so that the focus stays on the product being advertised, not the sexually appealing curves of the model

But the media isn’t doing it to make curvier women feel ‘too big’ or ‘unappealing’… Size 2 models aren’t there to visually victimize us…

There’s beauty in everything. Natural, silicone, big, small, DD’s, A-cups… You name it. Bullying “skinny bitches” is NOT beautiful #ugly

British Singer Natalie Kills Angry With Nicki Minaj For Dissing Skinny Girls 6

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 9
Business30 mins ago