PHOTOSPEAKS

VIDEO: Gays In Jamaica Forced To Live Underground In Filthy Drains

article-2713495-203219CC00000578-343_636x382
THE GULLY QUEENS OF JAMAICA: HOW A GAY COMMUNITY IN ONE OF THE MOST HOMOPHOBIC PLACES ON EARTH HAS LITERALLY BEEN FORCED UNDERGROUND INTO A FILTHY STORM DRAIN
For most people, the threat of bottles, bones, and stones gushing into their beds as they sleep is not exactly high.
But for one community in Jamaica, it is something they have to deal with every night – along with the risk of being assaulted, raped or even murdered… just for being gay.
Such is the life of one group of homeless LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) youths who live in a storm drain (or ‘gully’) in the country’s capital, Kingston – as revealed in a short documentary made by VICE News.
Watch the Documentary when you continue….

Anal sex is illegal in Jamaica.. It comes with a 10 year prison sentence.

Entertainment1 hour ago