PHOTOSPEAKS

PHOTOS: Nigerian Die In Malaysia After Jumping Down From 3rd Floor Apartment

Chinedu popularly known as Edu Brazil died this morning when he jumped down from the 3rd floor apartment where he lived.

edu-brazil-malaysia

Chinedu was from Anioma Delta State. He jumped down from the third floor when the police invaded his apartment.

Peep more pictures when you continue, *** viewers discretion advised ***.

edu-brazil-malaysia-killed

edu-brazil-dead-picture

edu-brazil-killed-in-malaysia

OMG…. He must have felt some serious pain before he died… I can see tears coming out from his eyes… May his soul rest in peace.

News1 day ago