Thank God NITEL has been sold o. The new owners responded very fast and took control of the situation.”
A fire incident was this evening averted at NECOM House on Marina street Lagos Island. The building which houses NITEL was recently acquired by NatCom Consortium.
The fire which broke out on the 32nd floor was quickly contained by combined team of Ntel staff and Fire servicemen. The fire didnt cause any major damage and no life was lost.
An eye witness who works in one of the offices in the building said:
NECOM House like most high rise buidings is no stranger to fires especially during harmattan season.
Source: CKN News