The audience at a school concert was quite shocked while watching a stage performance gone wrong. A student had tried to imitate ‘Sango the god of fire’ but could not handle the fire element to complete the personality.
During a concert at the University of Ibadan, a student accidentally burnt himself with while trying to imitate the ‘Sango the god of fire’
The incident was captured in an IG video, a moment of fun had quickly transitioned into a state of chaos as the audience screamed uncontrollably and watched him set his neck on fire.
Other stage performers were also affected while trying to help him during the accident.
According to reports, the student is gradually getting back his full strength after injuries to his neck.